Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby LaBossiere #2

Our good friends Nicole & Robb welcomed their 2nd baby into the world early this morning and I couldn't be more happy for them. Following suite with the "Year of the Boy", they had a baby boy, Michael Robb. He decided to start off life on his mom's good side by arriving quickly and a week early, gotta love it. Nicole and I have been pregnant together for both of our pregnancies which has been a lot of fun. Her daughter Maddie is the one we had a joint birthday party with and is 3 weeks older then Audrey. She beat me by a little bit with this little, but that just means she will have many words of wisdom on parenting 2 by the time I have my 2nd... I can't wait to meet Michael, thank god he is local and hopefully we can make it up to see them soon!

Congratulations LaBossieres!

Michael Robb LaBossiere
7 lbs 9 ozs ~ 19 1/2 in

No comments: