Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland...

Well, we finally got our 1st big snow storm here in Massachusetts. We have gotten a ton of rain (and ice as you may have seen on the news), but only 1 small snow fall a couple of weeks ago. And it sure is not disappointing. I'm preaching to the choir on how much we actually have gotten, as most of you that read this have gotten the same storm, but we are well over the 1 foot mark and it continues to fall. It started on Friday at around 2 pm and basically has not stopped. I am thankful for a couple things a) that I got out of work early on Friday and avoided any snow or traffic due to snow whatsoever and b) that it is the weekend and we don't have to leave the house. Granted I had a couple last minute things that I needed to do before Christmas, but nothing that will be a big deal if I don't do. I was lucky to use my getting home early on Friday to run to the mall and finish up my main shopping while Audrey was still at day care. Anyways, Charlie has enjoyed snow blowing out the driveway and sidewalks yesterday and this morning (no I'm not kidding, he LOVES snow blowing, you really shouldn't be surprised by this). He was very sweet this morning and cleared out the old lady across the roads driveway and walkway as no one had touched it (really sad actually). You are probably wondering where the pictures are of Audrey out playing in all this snow, HA! Charlie took her out Friday and I took her out yesterday and she basically HATES the snow. No idea why, but she won't let you put her down in it. She also won't keep her hat or mittens on so that doesn't help things. I am going to try again after her nap, wish me luck... Instead here is Charlie out snow blowing...

No comments: