Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stroller Ride...

So we did get that stroller ride in after Audrey's dinner tonight. I thought I'd bring the camera to see if I could get some action shots, but I wasn't quite sure how that would work with us walking/moving. They came out ok I must say. One of these days I'm going to really learn how to use my new (alright, maybe getting for Christmas doesn't constitute as "new" any longer) camera. What I really need to do is go and visit my friend Mary in Charlotte as she is an expert and get some real life lessons. Hopefully soon...

I digress about the stroller walk. It wasn't that eventful really but we enjoyed a nice family walk. As you can see Audrey brought her sippy cup. The girl drinks more water out of that thing, it is really unbelievable. She has a full thing with every meal and sometimes more. I refuse to give her juice so I'm glad she enjoys the water. As with all things, we will see how long that lasts... My mom says it's because I like water so much, I like that logic... That does mean we will have to keep her away from wine for a long time though...

No comments: