Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day...

Well I can't believe it, but today is Memorial Day, the beginning of summer. I am excited for summer, but it also means time is just flying... We had a pretty uneventful day, which was good because we had a very busy weekend. We flew home from Louisville this morning. We were there for the weekend for Karen's shower (Charlie's sister) and to spend the weekend with good friends of Charlie and his family (and me now!). More on all that, I have several posts to come from all of the events from the weekend....

This was Audrey's 6th flight I think we counted. She was great as usual. There was an empty seat in our row on the way home today which was awesome and gave us more room. For those of you that have flown recently you know this is a very rare occurance to not have a booked or over-booked flight. Audrey slept the entire flight though, so we didn't really get to enjoy the extra free seat as much as we could of. But no complaints that she slept the whole flight...
We got home early this afternoon and spent some time on the deck. It was a gorgeous day here today, hopefully you all had the same kind of weather. I got a little camera happy with Audrey playing, but she is so darn cute I couldn't resist. We ended the day grilling out and are now ready for bed, it's been a LONG weekend...

No comments: