Wednesday, May 7, 2008

11 months old...

My baby is 11 months old today, unbelievable! The big 1st birthday bash planning is in full swing... We are having a joint party with Audrey's BFF Maddie which is going to be a blast. The invites are going out this week (hopefully, my 1/2 have not even been addressed yet!). I am still working on the "theme", I have a couple of idea's but I'm not sure if I can pull any of them off. No, not like a princess theme, a cool theme that adults will appreciate. It should be fun, I'm already putting my order in to the higher powers for awesome weather so we can hang on the deck. We will see...

I'm off to go pick her up. It's a beautiful day here so hopefully we can get out for a walk after she eats her dinner... She has been enjoying being in her stroller the last couple of days, we will see how long that lasts... She gets all excited that she can sit up in the stroller, grab the bar and look out at everything around her. I really should strap her in, but that would be no fun...

No comments: