Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Maybe She's Mine??

I've gotten quite a complex over the last year due to my daughter. Well it is not really her fault, but everyone thinks she looks like Charlie. Now this is great that he knows she is not the milk mans, but is upsetting because doesn't every mom want their daughter to look like them?? I've actually kind of gotten over it because it has been going on for so long that I just smile and say "Yes, she does look like Charlie". Well, I decided to look at my 1st Birthday pictures just for the heck of it and thought I would share what I found.

Look for yourself, but I think she is definitely my daughter...

I do need to post a small disclaimer... I don't have Charlie's 1 year pictures to look at so this is a tad biased... I'm aloud I think as the mom though right??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, if we are going by chubby cheeks, she is DEFINITELY your daughter. :)

Danielle Lutz said...

wow she DEFINITELY looks like you!! I actually was just looking back on the newer posts before this one and was already thinking that myself. don't worry, she has some lutz in her :)