Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Beach Time...

So we made our first trip to the beach for Summer '08 this past Sunday and let me tell you how excited I am that it is beach time again! It has been HOT here, though I know most of you have had the same weather if not worse. My car read 100 degrees yesterday which I don't ever remember it ever being here. I digress as always... Audrey made several trips to the beach last summer, but this was her first trip where she didn't sleep in her car seat the entire time... I have purchased several bathing suits for her as we are taking a couple of vacations and a girl needs to have options right? My favorite thus far is this adorable diaper cover from Lands End. I got the UV t-shirt to go with it and made me feel better in the hot sun having her a little covered.

I was a little nervous as to how she would react to the sand and being confined to a small area under the umbrella but she did really well. She got into the toys (most of which were awesome birthday gifts!) and really enjoyed eating the sand (no surprise really right?). She got a little fidgety towards the end and decided to climb and then lounge on my chair. Does she look like she is made for the beach or what???

We are on the countdown to our summer vacation on the Cape, 1 month from tomorrow, and can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice tush, Audrey!