Sunday, June 8, 2008

1st Birthday Documented...

Alright, this is the LAST birthday post I swear! For this year anyways...

I of course had to document the day, come on, it's a big deal to turn one, right??? You can all check out her website later in the week and see how many pictures I actually took from the day in her web albums...

Audrey really was great all day. There was a lot going on and she was quite a trooper thru it all. She made sure to get all her meals in (really, we don't miss meals in the Dennison household) and her naps, so that made life a whole lot more enjoyable for all.

She got a ton of stuff and she really enjoyed opening her gifts. I should have spaced things out a little more then I did, because everything she opened she would just stop and play with it. Which is good I guess, that means she like the toy right?

Thank you to everyone that got her a gift, we really appreciate it and love them all!

Her 1 year appointment is this Friday, so I will let you all know her "stats" from that... We are working this week on the big formula in a bottle to milk in a sippy cup transition, we will see how that goes as well..


Eating her breakfast, big ol' smile

On her new walker/car that Aunt Karen & Uncle Vinnie sent her


Hanging out in her sea of gifts...


Opening takes a lot of concentration you know....

No comments: