Saturday, July 25, 2009

Swim Lessons...

I have been wanting to sign Audrey up for swim lessons for awhile now, and finally did it for the Summer Session at a local athletic club. I have felt bad that she is 2 and just now doing them, but it is what it is, and honestly after going to the class I feel much better about not doing it much younger. My goal was to just get her used to the water, as in getting splashed and heaven forbid going under. She is fine at the pond and the ocean where she can wade in at her own pace and not go under, but a pool is a different story. We are on our 3rd week and while we haven't achieved my goals, she is doing ok. She hasn't had a major freak out, which I had expected when she gets dunked under. Charlie and I have been switching off who goes in the water with her and this week was Charlie's turn so I decided to take some pictures from the sideline...

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

Audrey, I just KNEW you would be the cutest one in your swimsuit. And you were! Swim like a fish....

Love,

Grammy