Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun With the Tirado's...

So many of you know how in love with Melissa & Rene Tirado I am. We were lucky enough to have them photograph our wedding what seems like years ago (its almost been 5 years, can you believe it??) and we fell in love with everything about them. They are amazing photographers yes but also amazing people. I started what I hope to be a yearly tradition last year with them. We had them photograph Audrey for her 1 year photos and we were certainly not disappointed. They came out fabulous and totally captured her personality. This year, it was a photo session for two: Audrey's 2 year photos, and Chase's "please get some pictures of this poor kid on the wall" photos. I took the 2 kids to the Tirado's studio and spent the morning there. It was a ton of fun! I was a little nervous about how Audrey would react as she hates when I take pictures of her. It turns out she is a little prima dona and LOVED having her picture taken! She ran around their studio for a good hour or so, laughing most of the time. They did manage to get some photos of Chase in as well, which was a little difficult as Audrey ran over whenever I put him down. I am thrilled with the photos, they again TOTALLY capture Audrey's personality and there are some great ones of Chase and of the 2 of them. Now the hard part, I just have to pick which ones I like best... Here is the blog post on the Tirado's blog of our session for a peek at the photos...

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

I love the pictures too. They make me ready to see Audrey and Chase again already. Being so far away is such a challenge. You have no idea.......