Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Making Daddy Proud...

For those of you that don't know, Charlie LOVES to wash cars. He gets this from his father, who also LOVES to wash cars. I don't mean taking them to the car wash, I mean washing them by hand in the driveway. I take it for granted and complain because he does it almost every weekend, but I will say my car is always clean. And the neighbors are jealous which is funny. Anyways, Charlie of course decided to wash the cars on the 4th. Well Audrey decided to help this time and it was really cute. She got a brush and the bucket and washed my car and then his. She constantly would stop and ask for "more bubbles" which consisted of filling the bucket with more water to make more soap bubbles. The best was two neighbors came over and wanted to help, so Charlie had 3 kids "washing" his truck. If only they could mow the lawn, soon enough I guess...

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? That is so cute! And by the way, Charlie's dad has been washing cars since he was about Audrey's age. He learned it from HIS dad.

Love,

Grammy