Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beach Time, Finally...

Well, we made it to the beach today, for the 3rd Sunday in a row I am happy to say! It looks like summer has FINALLY arrived in Boston and I couldn't be happier. Going to the beach is one of my favorites things about living out here, I wish we could do it more often. We found a new beach this summer (new to us I should say), Duxbury Beach, and we have enjoyed going there so far. It is a large beach on the ocean that reminds me of the Cape, that gets packed as we have found out, but we get there early enough that is isn't an issue. Of course "laying" on the beach takes on a whole new meaning with a 2 year old and a 2 month old. Audrey doesn't sit (surprise right?) but seems to be really enjoying the "beach" and "ocean". Today the tide was out and she really enjoyed running around the shallow water and the large beach that emerged. Chase is a little different then Audrey when she was his age. She just slept the entire time in her car seat. Chase seems to wake up as soon as we get there, eat, then hopefully takes a short nap in the shade like he did today. Anyways, it is looking like I might actually go back to work with a tan. I was a little doubtful there for awhile...

No comments: