Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Real Turner Tots...

A friend at work bravely hosted a play date for a couple girls and their kids this past Saturday and it was a lot of fun! There are not a ton of women at our company, let alone moms, so we try and stick together. It has been great because most of us have been pregnant at the same time (or very close) and have kids the same age. There has been a trend of having a girl 1st and a boy 2nd. There were 3 girls there with this combo and I am obviously well on my way. We have always talked about getting everyone together and Amy finally made it happen! There ended up being 8 kids there, ranging in age from 6 months - 4 years old. By some act of God I got a picture of them all sitting on the couch looking at the camera....


On a side note, I took 15 pictures of the kids on the couch, and looking thru them made me laugh. Audrey was sitting next to a boy that is a year younger then her, and apparently she was "taking" care of him while I was snapping pictures. Really funny and I guess good practice? Where does she get this stuff from anyways....


Btw, young people in my company have been termed "Turner Tots" for as long as I have worked here. And this is not by co-workers, but by the subs out in the field which is really funny. I'd like to think I am past that stage in my career, but probably not to a guy that has been in the business for 20 years... It seems appropriate to call our children real "Turner Tots"...

No comments: