Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tumbling...

I signed up Audrey for a session of tumbling at the local Y this winter that she and I have really enjoyed. Her last class was yesterday, so Charlie and I both went. Aunt Jaime even got to come, she was in town for a couple of days before she headed up to Vermont for a wedding. It like we just started going, but it has been 12 weeks. It was a great distraction this winter to get us out of the house and burn some energy (mine and hers unfortunately) with the snow on the ground and it freezing cold out. I decided not to continue with another session for a couple of reasons, she started to not enjoy it as much and it seems to be getting nicer out so we can at least get outside for a little bit for her to run around. Oh and it exhausts me, did I mention that? We will probably do it again next winter, I think she will enjoy that.

She actually really enjoyed her last class as you can see. The teachers did a Valentine's Day theme and had red and pink balloons everywhere that were a huge hit with the toddler crowd. Audrey's favorite activities seem to be parachute time and jumping from the "vault" (its just a big mat that you jump off), though this changes weekly. She went on the bars for the 1st time this class which was kind of cool.

So I took the opportunity since I had people with me to bring the camera, which I had yet to do. It is hard enough running after her, let alone snapping photos while doing it. They didn't come out that great, a lot are out of focus and the only thing we can think is she was just moving the entire time. Anyways, I got a few I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

That's our girl! (the one with the chocolate face) The tumbling pictures are fun. The bed looks great. Aren't you lucky that she loves it so much?

Grammy