Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome Baby Vaca #2...

My good friend Mary and her husband Jim welcomed their 2nd child yesterday, a healthy baby girl named Audrey Reagan (beautiful name, eh?)! This is their 2nd girl, their daughter Ava is a almost exactly a year older then my Audrey. They live in Charlotte, which is hard because they are so far away. But the good news is that Audrey and I are headed down to visit in 3 weeks so we get to meet the new baby Audrey in person! Plus I get to spend some time with Mary that is long over due, hopefully in 70 degree weather (I have my fingers crossed!).

This continues the trend of most of my friends being pregnant at the same time as me. This is the 3rd friend to have a baby recently, and there are 4 more that are due before I am! We have the only boy that I know of, so I feel comfortable calling '09 the year of the girl at this point...

Congrats Vaca Family, I am so happy for you guys!

Audrey Reagan Vaca
7 lbs 3 oz - 19 3/4 in

No comments: