Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome Baby Carey!

Our good friends Beth & Jim (you may remember them from the "baby party" we had a couple of months ago) welcomed their first baby last week and we couldn't be happier for them! They had a beautiful baby girl, Katelyn Elizabeth last Wednesday, April 8th (yes, this is a little late sorry!).

This seems to continue the baby boom of girls in '09 with all of our friends (everyone had boys in '08 & we have 6 friends that have had or will have girls in '09). They didn't find out what they were having, which I am positive bothered me way more then it did them (how could I buy clothes when I didn't know the sex???), and I was so excited to hear that they had a girl. Part of my excitement is being able to share Audrey's clothes with someone. It is so sad looking at all of the boxes of her clothes, knowing that a child of mine might not wear them again. We got a chance to see Katelyn and her parents Saturday and I brought over the 1st round of girl stuff that hopefully she can get some use out of.

Congrats Beth & Jim!! Welcome to the parenthood club, I know you will fit in just fine:)

No comments: