Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009...

I'm sitting here in my warm house (because it is 10 degrees outside), and I am thinking how I can't believe that today is New Years Day and it is officially 2009. I'm also thinking how weird to have a Thursday off, since we are both working this week, but I'll take it of course. 2008 flew by, and I am sure 2009 is going to go even quicker. The excitement and nervousness (am I ready for 2 kids??? some days I feel like I can barely handle the 1...) of adding another member to our family will only grow in the following months, followed by utter chaos I'm sure once he makes his arrival. At least I get the summer "off" right?

Since I am not hung over from last night (I won't even say what time we went to bed, we are major winners let me tell you) I have all day to be productive, or as productive as I can be with an 18 month old running around. We are starting the process of getting the nursery ready for the baby, which means clearing out my "office", which means all of that stuff needs to go somewhere. So I am determined to clean house and try and get rid of all of the crap that we (ok more I then we) have. We will see how I do. I need to pick a paint color too, but I have plenty of time for that, Charlie has some demo and wall patching to do first... If anyone has a grey that they love send the color my way!

Happy New Years Everyone! May 2009 bring all of you and your families love, health and happiness...

No comments: