Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks...

I was watching Noggin with Audrey on Sunday and they had this little blurb on giving thanks this week, which I thought was really neat (not that she understood but still). I realized maybe the adults need to be reminded to give thanks too, I certainly could use a reminder. And what better week to think about it then this one. I have so much to be thankful for in my life right now, most of which I take for granted on a daily basis. I have a wonderful, loving family, especially my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter. I am thankful to be spending the holidays with our family (Charlie's parents and sister are arriving tomorrow for the weekend, we can't wait!), we don't get to do that every year living so far away. I am blessed to be expecting our 2nd bundle of joy in May, and that so far they are happy and healthy. I have a great job, which is something to be extra thankful this year with all that is going with this economy. I have wonderful friends that are always there for me, most of which I don't get to see enough, but I love them all just the same. I could go on and on, but you get the gist. Hopefully everyone has a chance to sit down for a minute over the Thanksgiving Weekend to think about what they are thankful for in their life. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

1 comment:

Carrettas in Chicago said...

Congrats on the 2nd bundle of joy. Terrific news!! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday.