Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Out and Vote...

I went and voted this morning before dropping Audrey off at Nancy's, and I forgot what an awesome feeling it is once you are done. It's funny, because it is such an antiquated system, filling in a bubble sheet (that is really not that easy to read) with a pen and feeding it thru a machine. But none the less, after you do it you feel like you actually contributed to something. I've voted several times before, but you don't need me to tell you that this election has so much more riding on it then any I have ever been a part of.

So get out an vote everyone! I don't care who you vote for (ok, that is a big lie, do you really want hockey mom having a chance of running this country???) just do it.

Now I wait patiently to see the results and the direction in which the country will be going in. I have my fingers crossed that it will be the left direction...

No comments: