Saturday, July 12, 2008

Walking...

Well I'm happy to announce that I think we finally have a walker! She decided this week using walking as her main form of getting around. It is hilarious to watch her, she is like one of those weeble toys, teetering back and forth. But everyday she is going further without falling and I'm sure she will be running soon, there is so much to do and so little time...

She actually seems to perform under pressure... We leave for vacation in a couple of hours and will be with 2 other little girls that are walking... I think she knew she couldn't show up for vacation and be "that girl that is still crawling"...

Vacation, yeah! We are headed to the Cape with 2 other good couple friends and their girls for the week. I am so excited I can't even tell you. It is supposed to be beautiful weather so keep your fingers crossed! I know it is upsetting but I won't be able to do any posts til I get back. I'm sure you will all find something else to read for the week...

No comments: