Monday, July 7, 2008

Pictures...

I have been dying to see the pictures from the portrait session we had with the Tirado's a couple of weeks ago... I waited very patiently and was not disappointed when I was finally given access to the photo gallery from Audrey's 1 Year Old Portrait session (let me know if you want the link!)... They did the most amazing job, I really could not be more thrilled! They captured Audrey's personality PERFECTLY, it is really unbelievable. I can't speak highly enough about Rene & Melissa Tirado, not only are they awesome photographers, they are wonderful people too. Check out Audrey's post on their blog...

Now I just need to figure out which pictures to order... Hopefully it doesn't take as long as it did for me to decide on our wedding album (I think that was 2 years for those that don't know)...

No comments: