Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Loves the Beach...

So as she hated the pool, but she LOVED the beach this weekend. Which is a good things, seeing as we are going on vacation to the Cape in 3 days and she will be spending a lot of time there whether she likes it or not... I considered last weekend a little prep for what was to come and I have to say she was awesome. She loves the sand and it doesn't bother her at all to be covered with it (or that her food is that she is eating, crunch crunch). We brought her down to the water and she actually seemed to like it. Granted it was pretty warm, but she sat right down and splashed away. The stupid Canadian geese were around way too much, which she thought was cool, but I had to run after at one point to get them away from us (I think I got bit by one as a child and will forever be scared by those things!).

Here she is in all her glory in Grandma Lutz's bathing suit, too cute...
What is this skirt thing???

She loves the umbrella for whatever reason...

The Canadian Geese decided to get in the water right near her and she was thrilled, I was not so much...

Splish Splash...

She is lovin' walking in the sand...

After multiple attempts, this is the only picture where she is actually looking at the camera with me...

No comments: