Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thirty...

Well I must say I have been dreading this day for awhile now, my 30th birthday. For some reason a year ago it sounded horrible. It's something my friends and I have been talking about since we turned 29... "Wow, we are going to be old next year, the big 3-0". Most of my friends have already turned as has Charlie and they all seem to be doing just fine. So now I am thinking 30 might not be so bad. I sat and thought this morning about where I am in life at 30 years old and I must say I think I am in a darn good place. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, a good career and house that I love. Here's to the next 30 years, I have a feeling it is going to be even more fabulous then the previous... As long as I always look 29 right???

1 comment:

Danielle Lutz said...

remember "30 is the new 21" as my friend said :)