Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trimming O' Christmas Tree...

I love decorating a Christmas tree. Charlie helps put it in the tree stand, but is done after that (unless I guilt him into helping). I'm kind of particular about where things go (surprise right?) so I don't mind decorating it myself. But I love the tradition of the whole thing, and have been waiting for Audrey to be excited about helping. Last year was a total bust, she wanted nothing to do with it. This year she was actually into it for a brief period of time, which was awesome! I got a ton of non-breakable ornaments this year, so I didn't have to worry about her breaking anything. Chase got into the whole things too as you can see. He was covered in glitter after we were done (as were we all come to think of it), but that is ok right? I love how fascinated they are with the tree at his age. The lights make his whole face light up when he sees them. He of course is trying to take everything down on the tree, so there is a bare area on the bottom, but no matter... As long as he doesn't pull it down on himself I think we are all good...

No comments: