Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa...

Well, we finally made it to see Santa today. The mall is seriously less then 5 minutes from our house so we really have no excuse other then we have been ridiculously busy this month (like everyone else, I know). Anyways, we are getting a crazy snow storm tomorrow so we figured we should go today. I was a little worried since I figured the entire world would be at the mall today. But we were in luck, we found a parking spot right away and the line for Santa was less then 15 minutes, score... I wasn't sure how the kids were going to react this year. We have a picture from Audrey's 1st Christmas, but she is definitely not smiling. Last year, we have no picture as she wouldn't even get close to him. This year was better then I expected. She stood in line just fine and seemed fine with the whole Santa thing. We got both of them on his lap, and the picture lady managed to snap one before Audrey completely melted down...


I kind of wanted the one of her screaming, but I figure this is good enough black mail for when she is older...

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

Audrey, I love you! Maybe next year will be your year with Santa. Aunt Marcia never liked him either. She cried in every picture.

Grammy