Monday, May 28, 2012

{four} months old...

In the midst of everything else we have going on (Chase's birthday, Audrey's recital, Memorial Day, Grayson's christening and Audrey's birthday just to name a few), Grayson just turned 4 months... I think all I need to write is, God I LOVE this kid! He is seriously the absolute best baby on so many levels. He is happy all the time, except when he is hungry and then he gets pretty pissed (especially when he has to wait which is 9 times out of 10). He sleeps, naps and thru the night, constantly. He smiles and giggles and talks and just makes your heart melt. He has started talking a lot recently which is hilarious. It is tough to be heard in this house and I think he is going to hold his own. He has started reaching and playing with toys to entertain himself (and dump over your water if it is too close, watch out). I just got out the jumpy and exersaucer this weekend which I think he will love. He wants to be sitting up all the time, and he is quickly getting over his bouncer and play mat. He is still not turning over which is kind of interesting to me but whatever, I'm sure he will do it when he is good and ready. His christening is next weekend and we are all excited to have the entire family (minus Uncle Sean and Uncle Vinnie who will be missed) coming out to celebrate. Plenty of pictures to come on that I am sure...

Here is my baby, sun hat courtesy of our Chattanooga cousins... Too cute!

No comments: