Sunday, June 10, 2012

5 years old...

Well, Audrey turned 5 this week and let me tell you it has been quite the birthday week! We have celebrated her birthday 4 separate times (yes 4) and she has loved every minute of it. We were lucky enough to celebrate with family and friends which does not usually happen. I just re-read her birthday post from last year and I laughed because she hasn't changed a bit. This girl LOVES her birthday and literally talks about it for months beforehand. I think I can say with confidence that she enjoyed the week, though I am going to need to break it to her tomorrow that we are all done celebrating... 

This was a big birthday, 5 seems to be the start of them really growing up which is sad and exciting at the same time. She is headed to kindergarten in the fall which just blows my mind. She is the sweetest girl and I hope that she continues to be. She loves her family and friends dearly, loves to dance and sing and if you haven't guessed by now she loves pink and all things girly (more on her party to come)...


Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet baby girl! May all your birthday wishes come true!

No comments: