Sunday, May 13, 2012

mother's day...

This is my first year celebrating being a mom of three children and I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day... I woke up to a wonderful breakfast and tons of gifts that were all so special (thank you Charlie and and Jeannine for your help :). The sun is out and it is usually warm so we took advantage and went to Pond Meadow for a couple hours. The kids rode their bikes for the first time which was awesome (can't wait til we can all go out for a real bike ride!) and we sat and had a picnic lunch. We plan to relax and hang outdoors the rest of the day which is just fine by me.

Mother's Day makes me reflect not on myself as a mom but on how lucky I am to have been raised by such a wonderful mom and how blessed I am to have three healthy, beautiful children. It is a huge responsibility being a mom that I take for granted most days. I can only hope I will succeed in raising them to be the best they can be... So far it seems to be working :) Happy Mother's Day to all you momma's out there! Enjoy the day and YOUR beautiful children...


No comments: