Sunday, May 20, 2012

Audrey's Dance Debute...


Audrey had her first dance recital yesterday and I couldn't be prouder of her... She was so excited about the whole thing! We ended up getting a sitter for Chase & Grayson which worked out great. It was nice to be able to do something with Audrey by herself and make a big deal about her accomplishment (let alone Chase would have never sat still for 3 hours!). Her class is a ballet/tap combo so she had 2 performances and both were adorable. I really liked her teacher and thought she did an awesome job on everything from the costumes to the music selection. We got her flowers to give her after, all pink of course and she was thrilled. I still remember vividly my own dance recitals and always getting flowers after from my mom and dad... Seems like yesterday instead of 20+ years ago... Here's our little princess, growing up way too fast...

No comments: