Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grandpa Lutz...

My grandfather, Robert Charles Lutz, passed away on Thursday. He was 95 years old,and lived an amazing and full life. I am so happy that he was able to meet Chase at Christmas before he passed, we cut it a little close there. I am headed to MI in a couple of hours to attend his funeral and celebrate his life with my family. I have many wonderful memories with him and my Grandma and can't wait to reminisce and have a drink in his memory, just as he would want... RIP Grandpa Lutz, you will be missed!

3 comments:

april said...

So sorry for your loss, Kristin! The photos are adorable, and I'm glad you're able to celebrate his life with family. Thinking of you.

Barbara Dennison said...

Oh, Kristin, I didn't know about Grandpa Lutz, and I am so sorry. At the same time, I'm so glad you were there at Christmas to see him. God bless you all. I will be thinking of you and your family.

Love,

Barbara

Lara said...

sweet pictures Kristin. Have fun celebrating his life with your family. Thinking about you.
Love lara