Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010...

Well, I'm a little behind, writing about Christmas New Years weekend... What are you going to do... We had a wonderful Christmas this year (as always) and spent it in Ann Arbor with my family. We chose to drive this year instead of fly as it made sense cost and space wise (gifts are tough to fit in checked bags!). I have to say it worked out pretty well. It was a 12 hour drive and the kids did great both ways, thanks mainly to the ipad and new DVD's we got for Christmas. We had not been to Ann Arbor in 2 years which is crazy (Chase had never been) so it was good to be home and to see lots of family. We went up to see my dad's family on Christmas Eve and Chase got to meet his great grandpa, great aunt and cousins for the first time which was awesome. Christmas was a whirl wind but so much fun. We had a packed house with all of my family plus my sisters boyfriend who flew in from Australia (makes our 12 hr drive seem piddly eh?) which makes to holidays so much fun. Audrey really got Christmas this year, it was the first year she got that Santa was coming and talked about Christmas constantly for the month of December (first year "you need to be nice because Santa is watching" worked too, nice!). Chase was along for the ride and enjoyed all of the new stuff, but really just played with my moms broom the entire time... We didn't take many pictures for some reason (which is too bad because my Christmas gift was a new lens for my camera) but here are a couple...


1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

I have to say it. We have the most beautiful grandchildren. How blessed we are to have them! Audrey and Chase, you are are such an incredible gift!!

Grammy and Pappa