Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My New Favorite Place...

So I have lived in Boston for close to 10 years (that makes me sound old, eh?) and I am kind of embarrassed to admit I just found a new cool place. Recently I found my new favorite place, Castle Island in South Boston. Ok, my neighbors introduced me and told us about a fun and free Halloween festival there at Halloween time. So it is my new favorite place because it is thee best place to take pictures. There is this awesome stone castle which is an awesome back drop, the water, a beach, grassy hills and a play ground for the kids to play at after the photo shoot... In fact I just dragged the family there last Sunday to do a photo shoot for our Christmas card. I don't want to spoil our card this year (if you want a sneak peak look at Chase's 18 month pix) but here are the pix from the Halloween festival a couple weekends back...

No comments: