Sunday, August 2, 2009

Look a like...

Its pretty obvious to anyone that has seen Chase that he looks just like Audrey when she was his age. I have never had them in the same outfit (for obvious reasons) but the other day I put Chase in the Michigan onsie that Aunt Jaime got Audrey and I had to take a picture. It is a little scary to me looking at these pictures. Chase definitely has a rounder head, but other then that and the socks I think they could be twins... Judge for yourself... On a side note, Michigan football used to always loose when Audrey wore her onsie, so I am in debate whether to suit up Chase this fall... I don't think they need any extra reasons to loose, right?


3 comments:

The Moons said...

They do look like twins! I would just make sure that he wears it on Nov 7th...I think we are going to need all the help we can get this year :)

Carey said...

I can't believe how much they look alike! So cute!

Unknown said...

Incredible!!!!!