Tuesday, March 10, 2009

21 Months...

As I re-read the post about Audrey at 20 months, not a ton has changed. Eating is the same (horrible) and talking is getting better by the day (she started with "pig" the other day, don't know where that came from). She does have a couple of new things: She is into Play Dough. She actually enjoys handing me the Play Dough & me playing with it (rolling it into balls, cutting it with cookie cutters, etc.). Then she takes it and hands me another piece. She seems to be into letters all of the sudden too. Super Why (one of her favorite shows) has a Pig that is "Alpha Pig" and he sings & builds the alphabet and she loves it. The only letter she knows is "o" and when she sees an "o" she goes nuts (kind of like when she sees a choo-choo) and says it over and over. I am pretty sure she is cutting at least 1 of her 2-year molars right now which is a ton of fun. Hopefully they all come in at once and we don't have to deal with teething anymore, with her at least... She loves to be outside and play, even when it is not warm, there just has to be no snow on the ground. Getting her to come inside has become quite a struggle. She loves playing with her Cozy Coup (by play I mean she likes when we push her down the street in it), her umbrella stroller, and play on her slide and swing. She also is enjoying the park at the local elementary school down the street and I'm looking forward to bringing her there this summer to run off some energy. She has gotten very interested in me going to the bathroom, must come in with me, give me the toilet paper, pretend to wipe and flush the toilet. I don't know if this means she is getting close to potty training or if it is just another phase? Time will tell...

No comments: