Thursday, September 25, 2008

4 years...

So today is Charlie and I's Anniversary, we are on 4 years if you can believe it. Like with everything in life right now, some days it feels like we got married yesterday, and others it feels like we have been married FOREVER (I mean we have been together for over 9 years, that is a long time right??). It has been interesting this past year to see how marriage morphs once you become parents. All of the sudden your entire world revolves around this little being and not around each other, and topics of conversation usually involve the word Audrey. I have to say that watching Charlie with his little girl is the best and really makes my heart melt. Her face lights up when he comes home and screams "Da Da" and she loves watching and helping him with his projects around the house (wonder where she got the curiosity gene from??)... Just confirms what I already know, how much I love my husband... My husband that just sent me these beautiful flowers at work, is he the best??

Here's to many many more anniversary's and years of marital bliss... Oh and starting to plan our 5 year anniversary trip, sans Audrey... Suggestions on locations will be gladly taken...