Sunday, September 9, 2012

Audrey Takes on Soccer...

It's time to start posting about one of my other 2 children (I do have 3 though you wouldn't know it lately)! Audrey is starting kindergarten in a couple days (which is exciting and a bit sad at the same time), which means she can finally start playing sports thru our town. I have been dying for her to play soccer and her first game was yesterday. Not only was it her first game, but I somehow I became an assistant coach to her team (don't worry there are 2 other women that are very qualified coaching with me) and it was my first game coaching. I have to say it was a success on all fronts... We are the green team (name still to be determined) and Audrey picked #4 for her jersey. She had a blast, and it looked like she really enjoyed being on the field. There are 10 girls on our team and they play 4 on 4 with no goalies which seemed to really work out well. She was exhausted afterwards, which means she played hard right???

 Her brothers cheering her on, in what I can only imagine the first of many games...

No comments: