Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Party Planning...

Well, the Dennison household is in full on party planning mode right now. Between Chase's big 1st birthday bash fast approaching in a couple of weeks & Audrey's 3rd birthday party a month after (which seems far away but I need to get her invites out soon!) I have tons to do. But you know I love this stuff... Chase is getting a truck theme, but in my color choice (pictures to come) and I think I am doing a garden party theme for Audrey with all of the girls in the neighborhood. This is the first year Audrey really gets her birthday and is ridiculously excited about it. She is not happy that Chase's birthday is before hers and hence his party is before hers but she is trying to get over it. She wakes up every day and wishes Chase happy birthday, I think that is her way of saying "is it here already and time for mine??". She has been asking to make Chase a cake, so we made cupcakes this weekend (a rarity in our house I know). The whole family got to enjoy, here are the pictures to prove it...

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

I know where I would like to plant kisses.

Love,

Grammy