Monday, April 5, 2010

easter weekend...

Well, I am little behind on my blog postings as you may have noticed. Things have been a little crazy lately and unfortunately I haven't had the time... We took a ton of pictures this past weekend so I thought I would try and get a quick post in. We had a fabulous weekend, the weather was unbelievable (high 70's - low 80's both days!) and we took full advantage of it. Audrey was very excited about Easter this year, as she has been with all the holidays. She is finally "getting" the holiday thing, that Santa is coming, that the Easter bunny is coming, etc. Holidays mean candy generally too which doesn't hurt... She had multiple Easter egg hunts between day care Friday, a neighborhood one Saturday and one at our house Sunday, and is now quite the pro. She makes sure to shake the eggs 1st, and will not pick them up if they don't shake. Smart girl right?? Smart mom put Kix in her Easter morning eggs, I learned my leason on that one last year when she ate all the chocolate before 7 am... Chase enjoyed his first Easter. He really just liked being outside all weekend, he loves it out there... Now if only weather would stay this nice... I know better then to think that is true but we will take it while we have. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: