Saturday, November 28, 2009

Giving thanks...

We celebrated Chase's 1st Thanksgiving this year and had a wonderful day. We headed out to the Berkshires to spend the day at my cousin's house for an Italian feast (multiple courses, lots of yummy food). There was a full house, around 20 people in all, and it was great to be surrounded by family. It was the 1st time some had met Chase, and for others they hadn't seen him since he was 3 weeks old. He's grown just a little bit, and showed off his smile and cheeks and charmed everyone. We failed to really document his 1st Thanksgiving unfortunately, I just forgot to take pictures. But Friday was a different story. On Friday I cooked a Thanksgiving meal for just the 4 of us (who am I kidding, for Charlie and I) because we had a turkey that has been frozen since last year and figured why not. So I roasted a turkey and make all the fixings and it was delicious if I do say so. I had to get a picture of Chase with the turkey and he was thrilled let me tell you.


Anyways, hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for, even more this year then ever before. I have beautiful healthy kids, a wonderful husband, a job and a home and some pretty fabulous friends. Couldn't ask for much more... And now, bring on Christmas baby...

1 comment:

Lara said...

he looks so cute in his outfit! love the group shot form orlando! can't wait to see everyone in OBX!