Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall has Offically Arrived...

So we made it to the Apple Orchard last Sunday, which I was very excited about. I turned to Charlie as we were driving home and said "fall is officially here, we went to Honey Pot" (our apple orchard). He laughed of course, but I think it is true. Something about driving out west with the leaves changing and going to the apple orchard means it is fall to me. I of course decided we should go on the Sunday of a long weekend we get Columbus Day off out here, love it), on the best day of the weekend, so the line to get in was ridiculous and parking was worse. But it was fun none the less. We didn't actually go apple picking at the apple orchard, maybe someday when the kids are older. For now we just go and look at the animals, get hot cidar donuts (Charlie's favorite part), apple cidar (my favorite part) and pumpkins. Audrey really enjoyed feeding the goats this year and Chase, well he was just happy to be there. Happy fall everyone, I have to say I am glad it is here. And hopefully it sticks around for a little bit before winter decides to roll in....

My little pumpkin...

My 2 year old with 16 year old attitude...

The best picture of my attempt to get a picture of the kids on the tractor, you don't want to see the other pictures...


What the stroller is supposed to be used for...
What Audrey thought the stroller should be used for, impressive right?

No comments: