Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chase's 1st Fall...

Fall came at us over this past week. The weather has cooled down (especially in the mornings) and the leaves have started really turning color. I always forget how much I love this time of year. We have a sugar maple that is absolutely gorgeous right now and seemed to have turned over night. These pictures don't do it justice as I am no pro at using my camera, but it is a glowing yellow that just radiates. I thought it would be cool to get a picture of the kids under it but I realized how silly I was to think Audrey would do that. So, Chase got to humor me for some shots. I love this age where you can just plop them anywhere and they just smile... Happy fall everyone, enjoy this weather while it lasts! Soon I will be forcing snow boots and a winter jacket on a 2 year old that refuses to wear them. I'm really looking forward to that...

No comments: