Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2nd Birthday, Round 1...

Somehow my baby girl is turning 2 in less then 2 weeks. I am just amazed at how quickly the time has flown by and how all of the sudden I have this independent little girl instead of the baby that needed me for everything. I have noticed in the short time Chase has been around at how self sufficient she is if you let her be. We had family over this past Sunday, really to meet Chase, but I made cupcakes to celebrate Audrey's birthday too since no one would be around for her real birthday. She of course was thrilled to eat cupcakes (actually 2, she asked really nicely for the 2nd one) but she was really excited about everyone singing and blowing out the candle too which I wasn't expecting. She got some great gifts (a big thanks to everyone!), including an adorable back pack and a princess tea set that has already gotten a ton of use.

2 comments:

Barbara Dennison said...

Audrey, that is ONE AWESOME backpack! You go, girl!

Love you,

Grammy

Unknown said...

Tell Audrey that belated birthday gifts for her and her brother are on their way! She is one little princess.