Friday, February 1, 2013

{one} year old...


Our sweet baby boy turned one years old last Friday... Words cannot express how quickly this past year has flown by. I am in awe that he is one, but at the same time I feel as though he has always been around, always part of our family... One is such a huge milestone in so many ways, one that is bittersweet for me though. I am thrilled to be done with the bottle and formula and this seems to be the transition out of the baby stage. I love that he is walking and can do things now, the sky is the limit when it gets warm out. But it is so sad to think this is our last first birthday, last bottle to give... Such is life, you must move one right? Enough of my babbling... Grayson had a fabulous day with our nanny and Chase and we ended the day with cupcakes and presents, sounds pretty good to me! He is in love with cake, or maybe just frosting, but he devoured his cupcake very quickly...

Happy Birthday Grayson James! I love you more than words can express and am truely blessed that you entered our lives one year ago... Here is to many many more birthdays!


No comments: