Thursday, April 19, 2012

{beach time} in APRIL...

Its April, and we went to the beach for the second time this year on Monday. In Massachusetts, how crazy is that? I'm so not complaining though... We had a hot spell with several 80 degree days in a row over what happened to be a long weekend here (Patriots Day is one of the many reasons I love living here) which meant the whole family got to go... My sister and her boyfriend are here too so we loaded up the car and headed down early Monday and spent most of the day playing in the sand and water (yes, it is still freezing!). Grayson has not been so excited about the beach on his first 2 trips, but I have my fingers crossed that will change. He was very unsettled for awhile but I finally got him alseep for a nap which worked out well. We plan on spending every free moment at the beach this summer so the kid better start to like it right?

No comments: