Monday, May 9, 2011

Two Years Old...

My baby boy turned 2 today! I cannot believe that it has been 2 years already, I say this with every birthday I think, but it is so true... I remember giving birth to my "little" boy like it was yesterday... Chase is the sweetest little boy. I am so in love with his personality, it is a wonderful mix of laid back, playful and attitude all in one (don't mess with the kid!). His birthday has been fully celebrated already and there is more to come. We were lucky enough to see all of Charlie's family this past weekend and celebrated with them. Tonight the 4 of us celebrated with some balloons, cupcakes and gifts (what more could you ask for at 2?). His actual party is on Saturday and are excited to celebrate with our friends... Fingers crossed for good weather!


Happy Birthday Chase!
I love you and look forward to many many more birthdays to come...

No comments: