Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things that Go...

So after a TON of planning, yesterday was finally Chase's 2nd Birthday Party... I am happy to say that Mother Nature cooperated this year which I was thrilled with (the weather was not perfect, but definitely good enough!). The party was a ton of fun and we were so lucky to have tons of close friends and neighbors join us to celebrate!

You all know by now I am a bit obsessed with party planning, so I really wanted to do some fun stuff for his party. Picking a theme was kind of no brainer. Chase loves anything with wheels, so I decided to do a "things that go" theme with cars, trucks, trains & planes. I had a lot of fun with all of the decorations, but my favorite was the desert table. It was a huge hit with the kids and the adults, who doesn't love desert?

On to Audrey's party now... She will not stop talking about her birthday so I have some major pressure delivering a perfect party for her... If she could only pick a theme we would be all set!

No comments: