Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rice Cereal, Yumm...

I've been holding off on starting Chase on solid food, not because he can't have it yet, but because I am lazy and don't want to add that feeding to our already hectic evenings. That being said, he has seemed really interested in food lately, like staring at it when we are eating, so I thought it might be time to quite depriving him. I expected him to dive right into the rice cereal but I was largely mistaken. He really didn't seem interested at all, which was kind of funny to watch. When we fed Audrey for the 1st time she was like a bird with her mouth wide open going for the spoon. I kind of had to force it with Chase. So my conclusion is that he really isn't ready and I can go back to procrastinating starting him on solids for a little longer... In the meantime, a picture is worth a thousand words and here is the proof we tried, and that he hated it...

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

Awwwwww.....How cute is that? And, what a stunning baby bib!

Grammy