Monday, October 27, 2008

Cozy Coup...

So we joined the ranks of every other family in the country and purchased a Cozy Coup for Audrey on Sunday. As many of you know, I hate big plastic toys and have tried my best to not get any for Audrey. I'm a mean mother, what can I say, but I can't stand looking at the stuff. We were at a neighbors party last weekend and Audrey went straight for the Cozy Coup (she is familiar with the car from day care) and drove in it for at least a 1/2 hour. I've never seen her so excited except when I put her in her Exersaucer for the first time (the other big plastic thing I refused to get forever). Driving is kind of misleading, she backed herself up quite well though. So Charlie started souring Craigslist to find one for her and after a failed attempt due to a poor Craigslister (too bad they aren't rated like on e-bay eh?) he drove and picked one up for her yesterday afternoon. The women asked if Audrey needed to test drive it and Charlie laughed, no, we are all set thanks. So she was thrilled when Charlie took it out of the truck and she got to play in the driveway with it.

I have to keep reminding myself that there are worse things in life, and thank goodness this thing gets to stay outside and not in my house... Plus the smile on her face is so worth looking at red and yellow plastic...

2 comments:

Mary Vaca said...

We have a coup too! Ava loves it. She'll sit in it forever. She doesn't really go very far, but likes to get in, get out, get in, get out. Ha ha! They ARE hard to find on Craig's List. I think people never give them up!

Danielle Lutz said...

where did ours go!? we had one in the garage FOREVER!