Sunday, August 31, 2008

End of Summer...

So sad! I know Labor Day is only the unofficial end of summer, but just the same there is a certain sadness when Labor Day rolls around and you look back at the summer, that almost always has just flown by. And mine has, I literally feel like we were just celebrating Audrey's 1st birthday, and that was month ago, right??

We have been low key so far this weekend, which was much needed for all of us after last week. We did make it to the beach today, which I was really hoping to do, as it is more then likely our last beach day of the season. And it was perfect weather for it! 85 degrees and sunny, I think I may have actually gotten some color to last me a little bit... Audrey is fully enjoying the beach now, which is so good to see. She ran at the water and enjoyed standing there while the waves came in and out. She loves the beach chairs, which is great, but I can't get her to sit in the darn thing to save my life. She really is lucky she is so darn cute...

I got a couple of pictures of her yesterday in her new dress from Aunt Jaime that match her new shoes from Grammy just perfectly. We were just out running errands all day, but she should look cute while we are doing that, right? I figure since I certainly don't most of the time, and it really helps for the times like yesterday when she accidentally spilled an entire thing of blueberries on the floor of the grocery store and some poor guy has to clean them up. Classic... The picture at the top is her just chillin' her Adirondack chair from Grandma Lutz.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm so excited that we still have one day left, shouldn't all weekends be 3 day weekends???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who doesn't love a preppy baby! Audrey has become quite the ham, posing for the camera in her princess chair.