Friday, November 16, 2012

{nine} months old...


This is REALLY late but I wanted to do something quick for Grayson's 9 month post... We just had his 9 month check up yesterday due to re-scheduling several times to work within Charlie and I's work schedule, blah... So his stats are 23 lbs (just under 90th percentile) and I think we was 29" (it was 95th percentile). So he is smaller than Chase but still a big boy :) He did get his first tooth finally this month which is a big deal! I swear he has been teething forever. I'm shocked the other ones haven't popped thru yet, but I'm sure they will soon enough. And I'm sure he will smile when they do. This kid could not be any happier... We went in for his check up to discover that he had an ear infection in both ears (we think that one hadn't cleared from the week before) and was wheezing away and you would never know it other than him being a little clingy the past couple of days...

His 10 month birthday is next week so I will do a real post then...

No comments: